Mott Roofing was founded by William Mott in the Sacramento area in 1953. We later moved up the hill, to the beautiful sierra foothills in 1959. Gordon Mott took over the reigns in 1978. Today we are headquartered at our Diamond Spring's facility.
We're a proud family, proud of our children, the work we do, and our directed efforts within our company and in the community. Mott Roofing supports projects associated with our local School and Youth Sport's Teams, Marshall Foundation for Community Health and the Western Slope Boys & Girls Club.
– With more than fifty years of local service we’ve provided scores of homeowners with top quality services. Unfortunately, many of the homes in our local foothill area seem to be difficult to see by driving by; but we will be happy to provide you with addresses that can demonstrate the workmanship and attention to detail that we take pride in.
– These clients represent approximately 40% of our annual workload. The following is a partial list of our satisfied clients. You will note, some of these buildings are ones you or your children enter on a daily basis:
- Marshall Hospital
- Union Mine High School
- Marshall Medical Arts
- Waste Connection Material Recovery Facility
- Placerville Chiropractic & Sports Clinic
- El Dorado High School
- El Dorado Irrigation District Office